400 Haverhill Street, Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Take Exit 41B off Route 495 onto Route 28 North heading towards Lawrence.
- Travel approximately 3/10 of a mile and bear left to stay on Route 28.
- Travel a short distance and bear right to stay on Route 28 North.
- From that point travel approximately 2 miles to the intersection of Route 110 (Haverhill Street) and Route 28. NOTE: As you are traveling North on Route 28 you will cross over the Merrimack River. After you make the crossing, the Route 110 & 28 interesection will be at the 5th traffic light.
- Make a left turn onto Route 110 West (Haverhill Street).
- The Lawrence Family Development Charter School Haverhill Street campus will be on your left about 100 feet after you turn onto Haverhill Street.
- Park in the lot and ring the bell at the main entrance next to the blue gymnasium building to gain entry to the school.